Is your site on GridGuide?
The GridTalk team are always looking for new sites to add to the GridGuide map. We want to showcase the great science, amazing people and interesting places behind grid computing.
Interested? We’ve set up an easy-to-use system so you can add content directly onto GridGuide through our admin pages. You’ll just need the following:
- A general introduction to your institution
- An overview of the science going on at your site
- Two people who can tell us a little more about themselves and their work on the grid
- Pictures or videos related to grid computing at your site
- Any tourist info or interesting factoids you’d like to add to GridGuide!
To get started just contact the GridTalk team for a login and password.
Put yourself on the map!